Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at adding a hood scoop but my car is Torch Red, I can't tell if this picture is Laser/Performance/Torch?? I already asked the guy and he has no clue, just left the PN 3R33-160628 which is an engineering number i guess. If this isn't the correct color, anyone know how much in general it costs to paint one of these to match?
Thanks in advance!

Hood Scoop

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
StangLx50 said:
I'm looking at adding a hood scoop but my car is Torch Red, I can't tell if this picture is Laser/Performance/Torch?? I already asked the guy and he has no clue, just left the PN 3R33-160628 which is an engineering number i guess. If this isn't the correct color, anyone know how much in general it costs to paint one of these to match?
Thanks in advance!

Hood Scoop
varies by locale, but $50 should do it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
StangLx50 said:
Thanks in advance!

Hood Scoop
From as far as I can find the ES performance red paint code was replaced by the Colorado red D3 paint code in 02. But most paint places list this as the same color in 01 as ES. The D3 paint code is also the paint code for torch red as far as Ford is concerned. It looks like performance, colorado and torch red are in fact the same color but a different name. Just buy the thing and see if it is the same is really the only way to find out though. I tired. :sleeping:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm winded just from reading that, thanks though, i tried doing some research on the colors myself but couldn't find much
Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.