Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today as i was driving sometimes when i hit the gas you can hear the air suck in but then no air comes out of the a/c vents got any ideas what it could be??? going to get it looked at tomorrow kinda want an idea so they dont try and screw me. also when i turn the car on the air conditioner doesnt kick in right away like it used to. i live in florida its hot as hell!! let me know thanks​

·
Registered
221 Posts
chechk and see if its blowing out of your defrost ducts. it sounds like a vacum leak look on the pass side of your motr for a black vacum line going into the firewalll it maybe near the ac ****. its probably broken or cracked very easy and cheap fix or it could be off an actuator in the dash. check under the hood first if that looks fine then look under the dash on both sides you will see a few vacum lines all different color one of them may of fallen off also its easy to pull the glove box out for a closer look too. it also sounds like you maybe a few ounces low on refrigerant.as that will cause insufficent cooling. theres numerous things that could cause the problems your talking about how ever from my 11 years experience as a mechanic those are things id check first expecially before being raped by a mechanic. good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts