·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out here a fellow St. Louisan?

·
Registered
99 Posts
im from o'fallon but live in maryland now(wife is military, im former navy) my parents live off of hwy k. i usually drive out to your area when i can in the fall to see the leaves and the wineries.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that's funny! We live very nearby the winery trail on Hwy 94!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Union, MO....near Washington. Drive my sixer into St. Louis everyday for work.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Any Mo members?

Ozark, Mo. just s/o Springfield. We go to Herrman and the Washington area quite often. Especially Adam Puchta Winery and Agusta Winery. I love the drive along SR 100 and Sr 94.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is great! So far, we're all practically neighbors! We are really closer to New Melle than Defiance, but that's our mailing address. Those of you who are rural probably already understand that.

·
Registered
99 Posts
my uncle used to be a priest at a catholic church in dutzow.i forget the name but it overlooks a hill with a grave yard right next to the road. he was moved to a st. louis parish a few years ago. he has missed the peace and quiet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
05GTCB said:
my uncle used to be a priest at a catholic church in dutzow.i forget the name but it overlooks a hill with a grave yard right next to the road. he was moved to a st. louis parish a few years ago. he has missed the peace and quiet.
that would be St. Vincent's, where they still have meat shoots in the fall!

·
Registered
2 Posts
St. Louis here...Fenton, MO.:wavey

Mallorysmom - do you have any Fall colors out in Defiance yet? That area is a wonderful drive for seeing some local Fall color..which should be this weekend or next. Glad to see some Missouri folks checking in.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I used to live in ballwin, creve couer, and frontenac. My mom's side of the family grew up on the hill and most still live in st. louis

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
3rd Pony said:
St. Louis here...Fenton, MO.:wavey

Mallorysmom - do you have any Fall colors out in Defiance yet? That area is a wonderful drive for seeing some local Fall color..which should be this weekend or next. Glad to see some Missouri folks checking in.
Yes, we are getting some turning already. The hubby and I will probably hit Montelle on Friday before all the tourists take it over on the weekend. We moved out here 12 years ago because we liked the area, now we hardly get to Augusta anymore, even if it's only 20 minutes away.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Crazeehrse said:
I live near Arnold down 55 in Jefferson county!! http://webpages.charter.net/crazeehorse/crazeehorse.html

Would luv to go cruising with a group of you guys one night!!
Sounds like a plan! We're members of the Show-Me Mustang Club. Anyone here involved with that? Sometimes we do a car cruise at the Sonic in Wentzville. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Although I live across the river my job is driving in Missouri and made a delivery to Montel Winery just 2 weeks ago! BEAUTIFUL! :worship

My usual route is Chesterfield.....there is a GT at the Bently/ Mas dealer...white with blue stripes... :drool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a member of the Show Me Mustang Club as well. I don't get a chance to come to many meetings or events though since most everything is WAY out there in St. Charles. I'm not opposed to driving 120 miles round trip to Wentsville but I'm trying to limit the mileage on the car to just about 3 to 4k a year. Only have 2100 miles on it so far.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey ya'll I'm in Ill but not too far out. I drive to Boeing every day. Not the pony though. I live in New Douglas, ILL.

I would like to hook up on a cruise or something too. Anyone been to Johnny Rockets. Now there is a cruise In. I bet there are 200 plus cars there. Every third sat. I believe. Its in O'fallon ILL.

05 satin silver GT, Red leather int. Bullit wheels.5 speed

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.