Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in tampa florida,,anyone know of any good shops down here that do mustang mods????
thanks

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
There is one off of Hillsborough, near the Airport, but I don't know the name... My buddy had headers and cai, and tune done on his Lightning from them, said they were great.If you find them, post it...I need some bling on my 'Stang.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sup, I know there is need for speed or something like that, i know they are straight out of tampa, they do some nice work, they like to keep their cars sleepers,lol. They gave some nice stuff on their site but i cant find it right now. GL
Conrad

·
Registered
332 Posts
Ramses. Southern Comfort Blvd, or Southern Culvert, I ferget. They are on the back side of the airport. They have a dyno and all......

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
i live in bradenton close to desoto speedway... anyone know of any dyno places around here that are cheap ? let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would not recommend FordSpeed. I had them rebuild my engine 2 years ago. 20k miles later, I have a blown head gasket. They only warranty their work for 3 months.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Doesn't Race Related have a dyno? As for the hd gasket, what do youthink anybody else would warranty it for? I'd guess that since you went there, you aren't easy on your vehicle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.