Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Trying my luck at finding the Mustang Spirit in Germany. I've seen a mustang or two on the installations, but would like to find a Monthly show gathering or cruise in between the dates of June 1st and 14th.

Forums and web has been pretty dry on even hint;s of showing enthusiasm for gatherings. Land of Fests and no Mustang Fest go figure LOL.

Will keep trying so will be enjoying the country

Oh yes am In the Baumholder area and will be spending a few days in Nurnburg.

Will check back later

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I know there's a couple of things done... Don't know if they fall in your designated time-frame tho, but you might want to check it anyway:

The Baumholder area (of what I could gather) is pretty near to Kaiserslautern, Bitburg and Heidelberg... Might want to have a look through here: Regional Germany - Mightymustangs.net

Probably too far off, but in Melick (The Netherlands) one is held at the 5th of June.

I know the german Mustang club has a big meeting planned on the 11th of June: First Mustang Club Of Germany - Index - - And check out M U S T A N G - I N S I D E • Forum anzeigen - Veranstaltungstermine / Meetings too.

For a more global US car meeting, might wanna check uscartreffen.de • Foren-Übersicht

Hope that helps you a bit :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts