Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who lives here on long island . do not go to this place.. the owners name is steve and the place is called pitbull performance... this guy is a bad and very bad reputation. he ripped me off and screwed alot of people out of money.. he also has no idea how to tune a car. his place and him are very dirty and smelly. he has 2 dogs that he keeps locked up all day in very small cages. His office smells like dog urine. just a heads up for anyone who is takeing their car there or anything. i had him do my gears. he finished in 2 hours. and now i have to put all new seals in be it is leaking every where.also he dyno tunned my car when my car was not running right. he knew that something was wrong but contiued to tune it. this was the reason why my cams made no power. and my car was running like crap.i had brought my car to mustang magic. and they got my car running perfect and i am now a customer for life and there dyno tuner knows what he is doing and has alot of information on mustangs.. thanks mustang magic for getting me rolling again:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:worship:worship

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
I guess the title of this thread could be "trust your instincts" --

the name of the place, the smell, the appearance I guess should be tip-offs!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i should have just listend to my gut and what people have said about this guy. so i wana let every one knoe about him, so they dont get screwed:nono:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts