Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for the Black with polished lip version of the FR500 18" wheels, on a 99-up GT.

Any color car will do, but i would really like to see them on a black one, i tried to search, but couldnt find it.

Also will the 9 inch wide wheels up front be too big?
And will the 10 inch wide tires in the rear bee too big?

Any help would be appreciated. I tried to search, but im new, so if i missed it or they are posted somewhere, can someone tell me where to look.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
no pics but you should be good w/9 front, 10/10.5 rear - Mustang Tuning has decent price now at $155 & $160 F/R including shipping. Someone will have pics

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
meatball said:
no pics but you should be good w/9 front, 10/10.5 rear - Mustang Tuning has decent price now at $155 & $160 F/R including shipping. Someone will have pics
I think ill go with 10 inch in the rear...what size tire should i go with on those, to have enough clearance so it NEVER rubs at all.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
well, I'm running 315/35/17's w/o probs on 10.5". Think I might have heard someone say they occasionally had rub prob w/shock - hopefully others will chime in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I think on an 18 you can fit 295/35/18, but I think someone on here has 305s on 18s on the back. Good luck.

·
Registered
131 Posts
meatball said:
well, I'm running 315/35/17's w/o probs on 10.5". Think I might have heard someone say they occasionally had rub prob w/shock - hopefully others will chime in.
Did you install any spacers between the wheels?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.