Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes the Google search only goes so far, just wondering if there are any better (hidden jem) offerings to be had for a nice looking delete kit??

From what I've seen so far (AM, MMD) I could and may just as well build my own version of those for cheaper...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sometimes the Google search only goes so far, just wondering if there are any better (hidden jem) offerings to be had for a nice looking delete kit??

From what I've seen so far (AM, MMD) I could and may just as well build my own version of those for cheaper...

I made my own out of 1/2" pressure treated plywood, I then took it to an upholstery shop and had them covered with foam and black cloth. cost total about $275.00. I made the template out of cardboard and made holes for the seat belts to go through so the kids can still seat in the back.

·
Registered
203 Posts
^^^^
I hear you. I'm in the process of removing the rear seats now and I don't like any of the available kits. Don't mind the Ford Racing X-brace kit...but, the price is excessive. Sadly, I'll likely just purchase the MMR kit.

Mike

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

We've had a lot of success with our rear delete. Great quality and fit! I run this on my car and absolutely love it.

Rear seats are a bit heavy! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

-Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts