Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked Sparco but they don't make the Harness bar yet for the 05. And, I havn't seen any full body roll cages or half cages out yet. I did see a Half cage at Sema but it wasn't bolted in. Does anyone know if there are any made yet or would I need to get it custom done. Thanks.

-Ant.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Ants2005stang said:
I checked Sparco but they don't make the Harness bar yet for the 05. And, I havn't seen any full body roll cages or half cages out yet. I did see a Half cage at Sema but it wasn't bolted in. Does anyone know if there are any made yet or would I need to get it custom done. Thanks.

-Ant.
What do you need a roll cage for? From your profile it doesn't look like you do course runs, plus the 1/4 mi times aren't something that will pick the car onto 2 wheels on take-off possilby putting you in danger of a roll-over. I think that would just add unessesary weight to the car.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, your absolutly correct....for now. I'm ordering a supercharger within a month, plus I have a Nitrous system on order. So, eventually, it'll be fast. And I do some Road Racing at Road Atlanta,. ANd it is an extra safty item on the car. But for the time being, it will mainly for show. They I am ordering 2 Sparco 4pt harnesses and 2 Sparco racing seats. But I can't order those until I get the roll cage.

but thanks for helping me find a place that sells them....jackass.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone else know, or should I just get a custom fabricator? appreciate the help.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Ah I see. Well good luck with that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts