Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the S&S at Freedom in August? Is it open to anyone to register? Also what about other S&S in the Edmonton and sarrounding areas. It seems there is minor info here and there that I have to hunt for but I am looking for more info...also we have missed a bunch we would of loved to go to but did not find out about them until to late! Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
There was the All Ford Show and Shine at Healy Ford on Saturday July 11. Did you get to that one? There was a lot of nice Mustangs there, and quite a few older model Fords too.

·
Registered
833 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
There was the All Ford Show and Shine at Healy Ford on Saturday July 11. Did you get to that one? There was a lot of nice Mustangs there, and quite a few older model Fords too.
Yep we were there...I had to work that day but I was off at 2. My husband drove me to work then picked me up again because I work at Edmonton Motors which is a few blocks from Healy so we went after I got off. There were a lot of nice cars there.

Thanks grabborange for the web site link. I will take a peek at it and see what is going on around alberta.

·
Registered
7 Posts
there are quiet a few that take place in st albert thru the summer almost every week end ... i will try post the ones i see coming up but we like to hit the lake lot so hard to say lol...73/mustang coupe/winfale blue/351c/qcode/cj/restored and still eating the money lol have a great week.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.