Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ole JonK67 stopped by this week. :bigthumbsup Turns out he and his wife have family lives right in my neighborhood. What is more odd he lives now where I grew up and all my family lives. Showed him my Corral and the Ponies and I think we chatted for nearly 2 hours.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Dana, haven't had time to PM and thank you for having me over, I had a great time BS'ing and looking over your cars. Wish I could have stayed longer, after I left I was forced to walk around the mall for 2hrs. while the 12yo shopped....talking with you sure cost a lot less.

Hopefully I'll see you next year again and in my car:bigthumbsup

Thanks again for the hospitality, hope it was ok with SWMBO, they can be kind of leary of strangers I know mine is when I drag home a Mustang buddy. Once she meets them she thinks they're great.

I also got to meet the prez. of the Houston Mustang club that weekend, just happens his wife has the same model '09 Warriors in Pink mine has.
Jon

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Hello. :) Meeting people is nice. :) Pete (Mustang Club of Houston guy) is a very nice man. The only person that I knew which I first met in a Mustang forum was a man named Glen Wren. He was a user here a while back,three or four years ago. I think that he managed to get himself banned. He had very particular ideas about how things ought to be. :gringreen Soaring was the username. He was a moderator at another site, Mustang V8 something or another dot com, I think. :headscratch: VMF was the site where we actually first met. That was a couple of years before I found this site. He passed away last january, though. It was very sad. He was a very hard-headed, obstinate man, but had a heart the size of the Montana sky, and was a very kind and honest man, and I count myself as fortunate for having known him.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
some day Pig Muffin and I are going to get together, and when that happens the rapture will probably happen the following day. Otherwise, I'd like to meet most everyone on here. Of people I talk to frequently off the board, it's Noel (Sick467), Stranko (Pig Muffin) and Dion (New to ponys) and occassionally Luis. I would like to meet Print Dad as well. Actually I'd like to meet everyone, so even if you didn't get singled out I'd still like to meet you :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Jonk!!

Been out for awhile myself...sounds like you had a whirlwind tour.
Sorry we had to hang out in the garage...the German Shepard wanted to meet you :bounce2: not happy I didn't introduce you ....he said someting about you reminded him of Scooby Snacks...LOL!!!

He's 95lbs and thinks he's a guard dog....bitten two people (not bad mostly nips) so far...who were FORMERLY friends with him. As he's t he's turned a year old, real protective. I know most folks wont be leaving with my ShhhTAngs!:nogrinner

But we had a great visit your welcome to come to my house any day!! Wifey was good with the visit no problems.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hopefully soon PigMuffin and I will meet up (maybe when I hit the road to head back to college). Than I've met Snackmaster (Brett) a couple times. He lives about 1.5 hours from where I go to college.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I've met two guys on here, although I can't remember their screen name, but they're in a local mustang club here in Fresno called Iron Horses. Cool guys =]

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hi All,

I wish I could find someone close to Grand Jct., CO.
You All have been so nice to me.

Take care,

Dion

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Dion
if I can talk my kid into a Colorado vacation.... may be up that way in two weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts