Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called the Ford dealership and discovered that they do have the window tinting service although the salesman gave me limited information at the time when he was rather busy.

He said that it costs $178 for the tints... not bad price but not sure about their tint quality yet.

Said that they have medium or dark tints so I choose dark ones. 30% on driver/front passenger side only and 15% on back windows... within the Florida tint law.

Also that mine has the solar tints done by Ford themselves before so should it be removed before the new tints, I assume?

Anybody, did you have their tinting service before? If so, how was their tint quality?

Just hope theirs are as good especially heat and UV resistance as well.

Hope to have your answers before this Sunday evening because I'm going to the Ford dealership this Monday and Tuesday for the service on other stuff to finish up. I think I will have it tinted there at the same time so it would be good to have it before the summer coming up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Called the Ford dealership and discovered that they do have the window tinting service although the salesman gave me limited information at the time when he was rather busy.

He said that it costs $178 for the tints... not bad price but not sure about their tint quality yet.

Said that they have medium or dark tints so I choose dark ones. 30% on driver/front passenger side only and 15% on back windows... within the Florida tint law.

Also that mine has the solar tints done by Ford themselves before so should it be removed before the new tints, I assume?

Anybody, did you have their tinting service before? If so, how was their tint quality?

Just hope theirs are as good especially heat and UV resistance as well.

Hope to have your answers before this Sunday evening because I'm going to the Ford dealership this Monday and Tuesday for the service on other stuff to finish up. I think I will have it tinted there at the same time so it would be good to have it before the summer coming up.
Would love to tint my windows but NH law doesn't allow front drivers/passenger sides to be done at all! My daily driver Vue is tinted in rear windows and side rears but not the fronts at all and it s***s.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
I am betting that Ford subs those type of jobs out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.