Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Red-Fire Gt Premium and I am interested with going with the 18x9 Chrome Bullits and would like to see what they look like before I look to see if I could get a good deal on ebay or if anyone knows a good rim site. I've seen many rims on cars but I think the color I have would really stand out with those rims. Thank you for any responses.
Big D

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have them.They are awesome and I get compliments all the time. I will post a pic this evening of the closeup wheel. I got the very first set from www.afswheels.com when they were finally built in the correct offset for the 05

·
Registered
67 Posts
17" Chrome Bullits w/ pony spinners. Check my gallery! They really set the car off. Been told as much also. Love em'!! I say GET EM'! You won't regret it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Dear Duli1970,

Take a look at these...

Other stang owners are always coming up to me and asking about my wheels...

Could be because of the triple chrome plating process...

Don't know but I am enjoying the attention!!!

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pictuers all.

I kind of surprised I haven't seen more responses, since the bullits are popular wheels. They seem to make the car stand out much more with the chrome. Thanks, Duane

·
Registered
176 Posts
duli1970 said:
I kind of surprised I haven't seen more responses, since the bullits are popular wheels. They seem to make the car stand out much more with the chrome. Thanks, Duane
check out this mineral grey :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
this redfire looks awesome with these cobras:eyepoppin

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I must say those cars look awesome.

I can't wait to get them now. The cobra rims are awesome to, but there everywhere. thanks again, Duane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts