Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about getting them and are wondering if they are worth a crap? I think they look good covering the fog lights.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
No, I think they look hideous , I have these vinyl tints from Lamin-X , I have the blue tints on my fog lights which I have had on for three years now and they still look great, you might give them a look :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

Lamin-x Protective Films - Protect with Style

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Have to disagree w/R Blue, I like them, had the "vinyl" ones on my 05....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
No, I think they look hideous , I have these vinyl tints from Lamin-X , I have the blue tints on my fog lights which I have had on for three years now and they still look great, you might give them a look :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

Lamin-x Protective Films - Protect with Style
Have you had to replace your fogs at all? I got a warning from a local tint shop that direct tint can make your bulbs burn out faster ...

I was looking at the GTS covers but I'll be damned if I can find a source for them in Canada. Everywhere in the States wants my firstborn for shipping....

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Have you had to replace your fogs at all? I got a warning from a local tint shop that direct tint can make your bulbs burn out faster ...

I was looking at the GTS covers but I'll be damned if I can find a source for them in Canada. Everywhere in the States wants my firstborn for shipping....
Nope never replaced the fogs lights or had any problem with the vinyl tint after three years :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
345 Posts

I had them vinyl ones on the 05 for 4 yrs and never had a bulb burn out. I had several colors so switched them often, with no problems at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I ordered some from Lamin-X. We'll see how it goes. I can't justify paying $50+ for the hard covers.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered the GTS covers from Stage 3 Motorsports with free shipping. I'll post pics when I get them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.