Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering has anyone put say 18 inch Bullits in front and 20 inchers in the rear?I'm just curious and I think it would look cool.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Pretty sure all cars have the same size wheels back and front, the widths may differ though. I've never seen anyone do that.

the only cars that might have that kinda staggered setup are those funny cars you see at the race track. not sure how good that would be for your suspension daily driving on the street.

It's going to mess with your weight distribution on your car, I think.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Pretty sure all cars have the same size wheels back and front, the widths may differ though. I've never seen anyone do that.
Well you ar wrong. Corvettes use different sizes from front to back. Some Porsches have staggered rim sizes too.

·
Registered
496 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Damn that looks nice any issues daily driving or ride quality?Does it mess with traction control I know on my BMW if I had a spare on and all others were my 17 inch rims it messed it up a little.
Thanks, It handles just fine and no trac control issues. You do however have to adjust the revs per mile with a tuner to keep the speedo accurate...

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Well you ar wrong. Corvettes use different sizes from front to back. Some Porsches have staggered rim sizes too.
I'll be damned. I just looked at chevy's site. I always though they were uniform, just different widths. My bad.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm Running 17s in the rear and 18s up front. Thats about to change to 17s in the rear and 15s up front though.

Then in the summer when weld releases the rear everything will be 15"s

·
Registered
3 Posts
17"s in the rear and 18"s up front. It makes the car a little more durable in hard cornering (with good low profiles up front) and the rear tires are cheaper to replace in the back side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.