Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using the SCT 4 bank chip? I know all of the pros and cons with it... not being able to fine tune anything without removing it and sending it in and all... but I like the idea of being able to switch from a normal 93 octane tune to a full race tune right at a stop light if needed/wanted.

i'm just curious if anybody in here is using it, and what thier thoughts of it were.
I have a predator now, and have been pretty happy with it. however, i am going to be putting cams in my car here shortly and will need a tune written for it afterwords. the local diablo rep says he wont just write me a tune without putting it on a dyno, and I'm not too keen on giving this douch $500 if I could go to the SCT guy and get the dyno and a new SCT tuner for 600... and sell my diablo for 100 or something on craigslist... or here, or whatever-
I thought you didnt have to dyno tune the car unless you were doing a major power adder where AF ratio was super crutial...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, so does anybody know of anybody that is using the 4 bank chip??? or maybe has anybody ever seen a 4 bank? anybody?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.