Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else feel bad after driving this beautiful car hard? I just installed the Airaid intake and the 93P tune and I couldn't help but stomp on the gas every chance i got :l

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Only when I miss a gear.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
haha please.. how bout those 3.55s? i was thinking about getting those gears, any comments on those?
Night and day difference! It feels weird at first but you get used to it quick.

Near GT fuel economy sometimes but overall a great compromise. I can still get 29 highway @ 70-80 MPH on some days, but mostly I'm around 25. 19-23 in city/mixed driving (when I'm not ripping it up).

Most will recommend 3.73's for the ultimate in fun factor. Not enough difference to speak of between 3.55's and 3.73's except fuel efficiency.

Either way, you'd better buy Lower Control Arms or an Upper Control Arm first. Those will cure your bunny hop.

·
Registered
702 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im really tempted to change those gears! but my car only has 1k miles on it and i already wasted so much on it.. maybe in the future... if i don't break my car

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's the fountain of youth! I'm retired, but when I go through the gears, I'm 26 again!
hahaha sounds like passion for speed! hah I'm just 18, how old are you?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
she likes it when you play a little rough

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't feel bad at all! I guess I shake it off by saying "Ehh, it's what this car was built for!". I'll probably say that until something does break, but for now I feel like a boss whenever I see/feel my rpm's get up to 7k or so haha

·
Registered
298 Posts
Only when I get "pulled over" or if I miss rev-match a downshift :laugh::kooky:!!

J

·
0 Posts
Get rid of that guilt JP, just wait till you load the race tune, it'll only get worse then.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Its hard to resist that feeling of having your head suck back into the seat as you accelerate. Its one of the few things I look forward to at the end of a long day at work.

It took a lot of time and money for my car to do that, though. But its been worth every dime. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Anyone else feel bad after driving this beautiful car hard? I just installed the Airaid intake and the 93P tune and I couldn't help but stomp on the gas every chance i got :l
Hmmm ... has someone been drinking and driving???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmmm ... has someone been drinking and driving???
NOO never :) haha but your car my friend... is sick:worship

·
Registered
39 Posts
Man especially with borla ataks its super hard not gun it.

It just roars! it seems an injustice not to drive it hard sometimes.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts