Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, so I get on here with my phone, and the link which scrolls down from 'my posts' is right above an advertisement. Of course the touch screen doesn't agree and sends me to all sorts of places lol.. i'm not one to complain a lot but goodness it'd be easier if things were organized a little differently so things weren't stacked, it'd be easier for those on the computer or phone. Just sayin :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Even like a mobile website.... my high school newspaper website even had one LOL

·
Registered
472 Posts
yep I have to get on here with my phone a lot I feel your pain dude

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Put this up in the "Suggestions" or "Site Support" forum. I get frustrated with the same thing. Thankfully I rarely ever use my phone to get on here, but it's still very annoying when it automatically thinks I'm clicking on the advertisement instead of the "My Posts" dropdown menu.

One thing to try is zooming in very very VERY close to the specific dropdown menu. Sometimes that allows me to click on that instead of the advertisement.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Yeah I hate that! It's craaazy annoying. It'd be a pretty simple fix for a mobile version of the website, or even better.. an app :yup:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'll tell you what pisses me off, is the Jeep banner ads..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts