Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't seen any in my area other than mine, please post if you own one or have any any information on production numbers that would be great thanks. also since im so new to this could anyone help me find out where to list the mods so they come up with my posts.

·
Registered
413 Posts
at the top of the screen it says my control panel, it's under edit signature.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Local dealer had/has one in silver with black stripes. It's a sweet looking car and at only $27k sticker (V6) it's gotta be a sweet deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a silver DUB edition mustang, not sure on production numbers though, sorry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know I'm a lil late joining in on this topic but I called roush earlier and they gave me a production number but I think it's wrong they said 244 I would like to know also so when people ask I can give a accurate awnser

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
If Roush said 244 were made, I'd put my money on it.

:postpics

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
2011 Roush Mustang Production Stats
There are the numbers for 2011 Roush cars, but I don't see any Dub's in there.
There wouldn't be. There is a Dub edition with the Roush body kit parts. There isn't a Roush Dub Mustang manufactured through Roush.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Reading a little about it I misunderstood. Sounds like it is partially assembled at the Roush plant. I wonder if the Dub editions have a serial number? Maybe if they don't that's why they don't show up on the production list.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know this thread is really old, but has anyone found out any information on productions numbers, especially by color. We just picked up a Race Red one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts