Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I speak of the one where they talk about their restructuring while showing a bunch of random iconic American imagery. I mean seriously, outside of the Simpsons I didn't think anyone did that anymore :shigrin

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
i have yet to see it

GM

Government motors

ima send obama a letter asking for government plates on my trans am.

since the Gov pretty much owns GM, does that mean since i pay taxes im part owner?... hey cool!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have yet to see it

GM

Government motors

ima send obama a letter asking for government plates on my trans am.

since the Gov pretty much owns GM, does that mean since i pay taxes im part owner?... hey cool!
Yeah maybe since the govt is in the car business now they can lower taxes. Here's a link to the comercial on youtube: YouTube - General Motors Reinvention Though this version has some joke comments inserted into it but you get the idea.

·
Registered
781 Posts
lol thats such a crock of... well you know... CRAP!

Just buy a Ford! lol

·
Shelby Gt 350 member
9,239 Posts
I speak of the one where they talk about their restructuring while showing a bunch of random iconic American imagery. I mean seriously, outside of the Simpsons I didn't think anyone did that anymore :shigrin
clichéd

I had to look that up, I wasn't certain it was a word:hihi:

·
Registered
415 Posts
When I saw the commercial my thought was why didn't they do this before they were forced to. Ford rocks. They did not need our money and are being very innovative. I know this is a Mustang forum but I just got a 2010 Ford Fusion hybrid and the car is awesome. (Yes, kept the Mustang) Reviews say it is the best gas electric hybrid available. The car has 119 patents.

Now back to Mustangs. Saw where Car and Driver tested a Camero, Challenger and Mustang. Who came on top? The Mustang of course.

Forever Ford! No government cars for me.

·
Registered
234 Posts
What else are they going to say? It's not like they have a better product or anything :gringreen

I would certainly think twice about buying a GM car now. There are no guarantees that they will honor existing warranties once they come out of bankruptcy.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Government Motors, well if obama is designing their cars... theyre doomed unless the teleprompter is working. :D BUY A FORD

·
Registered
284 Posts
Considering that prior to this, GM was told to scrap their existing commercial campaigns, I'm not too surprised that this new campaign has showed up.

I think it's rather idiotic, myself. GM takes taxpayer money, twice, if not more, and urges American's to give them still more money for a new vehicle? Seriously?! Propaganda - nothing else!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.