Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site and just wanted to know. If anyone is from El Paso I'll be moving there in a few months and just want to know how things are there. I'm in Germany right now. I just can't wait to get back to the states and start working on my 91 GT. I miss Walmart.:wavey

·
Registered
368 Posts
x2 h-town.el paso home of tx hot rods it would be nice if they would open up a shop back here

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I used to live in Ft. Bliss, my dad is retired military. I loved it there to be honest, nice place hot as hell but it was enjoyable. They had a track there way down on montana ave(blvd?) kinda ghetto but it's there and guys would haul ass there. Definite change weather wise from germany (where I was born) for sure though lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know it'll be hot. I'm for Fort Worth and being in the Army I get to move around. But yea Fort Bliss is where I'll be going.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Good stuff, like I said it's a nice place. Alot of nice people, I don't know if you have kids but they even have a big park(Kelly Park) right there on base where they do events and whatnot. I hope you find your stay there as enjoyable as I found mine.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'm from El paso.Not sure where all those nice people are though. Personally, I hate this town. Too many punkass kids with ricers, people from Jtown that act like they were Presidents, heat, and the complete lack of Fox bodies.... There are SO many 99-up mustangs around here it's unreal. I see so few foxbodies it's sad.... I live on the far east side and I'm currently rebuilding/restoring my 93.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I meant on base, yeah outside it's ok I used to go to Basset Middle school, kinda rough but it wasn't horrible. As for the lack of foxes, I think I saw maybe 2 when I lived there lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.