Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up just got on the site just wanted to see who -- who on the site .

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm from Corpus Christi. You go to the track in Marion often?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when I had my 03 GT not anymore my new/used 93 cobra clone is not ready for the track yet . do you come up to SA ?

·
Registered
83 Posts
93 TEALSTANG said:
when I had my 03 GT not anymore my new/used 93 cobra clone is not ready for the track yet . do you come up to SA ?
I haven't been up to the track over there yet, but I might sometime soon. A friend of mine has a Dodge Magnum SRT8 that he wants to race against me in a track setting. I've never been to any drag strip anywhere, and I'm a little concerned about safety. When you used to go, did you witness any accidents?

·
Registered
63 Posts
60 miles south of Houston.... Lake Jackson :wavey :wavey :wavey

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm from SA. Live in Pipe Creek actually, but lived in SA a couple years ago. Get all my paint supplies in SA. Don't race. I kinda baby my car except for an occasional moderate burn out. You in SA? I found this site by surfing. Like the Buick site but I'm not a buick nut so not many people wanna talk to me on there. So I found this one. Any clue on how many members are on here?
Think I'll make the Paint/body forum my hangout.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did not see any problems out there the track is frecken sweet smoooth... also hey kd5edj I also do paint and body work I painted my 5.0 ......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Abilene here, the track they have is only 1/8th of a mile, so I wouldn't even consider rolling up there, even if I have no chance of stomping the more modded cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.