Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THE FORUMS LOCATED IN THE GTA, PERSONALLY IM AT MISSISSUGA, AND IS REALLY HARD TO FIND PEOPLE THAT HAVE AND LIKE MUSTANGS OR JUST MUSCLE CARS IN GENERAL, I MEAN YES THERE IS PEOPLE AND FRIENDS WE HANG OUT WITH, BUT NOTHING IS BETTER THAN MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND TALKING ABOUT THE CAR WE LOVE!!!
HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE FROM TORONTO, LOOKING TO MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND GO CRUISING DOWNTOWN!!! :bounce2:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
HEY GUYS JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THE FORUMS LOCATED IN THE GTA, PERSONALLY IM AT MISSISSUGA, AND IS REALLY HARD TO FIND PEOPLE THAT HAVE AND LIKE MUSTANGS OR JUST MUSCLE CARS IN GENERAL, I MEAN YES THERE IS PEOPLE AND FRIENDS WE HANG OUT WITH, BUT NOTHING IS BETTER THAN MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND TALKING ABOUT THE CAR WE LOVE!!!
HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE FROM TORONTO, LOOKING TO MEETING NEW PEOPLE AND GO CRUISING DOWNTOWN!!! :bounce2:
Yes sir!! I am:D PM me if you like! In terms of meet/shows etc I can give you some more insight of what goes on in my area. Great to see another from the GTA!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm in Mississauga. You should join GTAMC.com for local meets and info.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Im from Milton!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm from Buffalo, does that count? (You're the 1st person I've ever told that to.)
-wfpostle-

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yep, downtown-ish.
If there's anyone here bringing a grabber blue south on the DVP in the morning, I'm the guy heading north giving a wink and the gun at ya! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm from Buffalo, does that count? (You're the 1st person I've ever told that to.)
-wfpostle-
You're an honorary Torontonian IMO. Just cause I've damaged your city so many times when heading down to watch the Bills!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts