Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City is have their annual mustang show this saturday. Anyone here in the area gonna be there?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Sounds cool. Why don't they have something like that around DC? Or Houston in the summer?

Have fun dude.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Ah, I might have been mad if it was the weekend of the 4th.
Planning a short trip to KC to see the White Sox play Fri-Sat.
Just decided to leave the stang at home and get a rental for 25 a day.
Save gas and bug splatter on the stang!

Been looking for things to do in my short time there.

G

·
The Mustang Club of Greater Kansas City is have their annual mustang show this saturday. Anyone here in the area gonna be there?
I'm sadly going to miss it... I've booked and couldn't move things around. Is that the one in Corporate Woods in Overland Park?
:bigthumbsup

Ah, I might have been mad if it was the weekend of the 4th.
Planning a short trip to KC to see the White Sox play Fri-Sat.
Just decided to leave the stang at home and get a rental for 25 a day.
Save gas and bug splatter on the stang!

Been looking for things to do in my short time there.
Don't miss Arthur Bryants BBQ (the original not the one by the racetrack) Union Station also has some neat travelling exhibits and it's next to Crown Center that is pretty cool. You won't be too far from all that where the stadium is.

Have fun!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This one is right off i35 and Shawnee Mission Pkwy. I looked at the past years pictures and it looks pretty big. Looks like a good number of classics will be there. Good call with Arthur Bryants too. You can't replace a 60 year old brick smoker on Brooklyn with a stainless steel one in Kansas.

And for the guy lookin for somethin to do, I'd recommend while at Union Station you see the Kansas City Fire Museum. It's something we've been putting a lot of effort into makin.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I'm sadly going to miss it... I've booked and couldn't move things around. Is that the one in Corporate Woods in Overland Park?
:bigthumbsup

Don't miss Arthur Bryants BBQ (the original not the one by the racetrack) Union Station also has some neat travelling exhibits and it's next to Crown Center that is pretty cool. You won't be too far from all that where the stadium is.

Have fun!:bigthumbsup
Thanks, yes, Bryants is on our list! Not sure if its the one by the racetrack, I dont think so tho.
I think our hotel is in the Plaza center, which i hear is where the night life if any is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.