Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
i saw those on ebay for the longest time, they are pretty affordable..... i was going to buy the combo aswell but first of all no one or at least i didnt see anyone post on my question to "are they good" and i go a better deal on a brand name one =)
Good luck, and if you get it let me know how you like it
GTRmustang95 said:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
i saw those on ebay for the longest time, they are pretty affordable..... i was going to buy the combo aswell but first of all no one or at least i didnt see anyone post on my question to "are they good" and i go a better deal on a brand name one =)
Good luck, and if you get it let me know how you like it
GTRmustang95 said:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Someone else asked about it before.... I remember reading an article in MMFF about this Professional Products plenum, and they didn't have anything bad to say. In fact, I remember they said that the throttle response was excellent. I'm on a pretty tight budget myself and do my shopping on ebay. Got my FIPK, Flows, Pacesetter h-pipe, and tires there. After the 4.10s and SCT tuner, this plenum might be next on my list. I just can't afford the Accufab plenum and throttle body combo, so this will do for me. MMFF says it flows a hell of a lot more air than stock, basically the same as the more expensive ones.... good enough for me, I got bills to pay... though I will spend a FEW extra bucks to get the polished one :eyepoppin

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys i did some searching on ebay and the plenum is pretty cheap but their throttle bodies are expensive so im just going to purchase a plenum which is under 100$ on its own and buy a used bbk or accufab or ford racing or something under a100 so i would get this combo for max 200 but at least with a name brand throttle body

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH also anyone got a link to that mmff article u guys read?
Thanks

o and i know accufab is the best but the is because it flows 180 cfm more than stock this professional product flows only 100 cfm, any idea how many cfm the bbk trickflow cnl or dragon have?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
OK I know I am not crazy. I too went looking for the article. I checked my issues of MMFF and 5.0 but I can't seem to find it. I KNOW I read it though about this particular plenum. I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, i'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'mjorwhg not oinw;hcrazy, crazy crazy :kooky: :kooky: :kooky:

·
Registered
437 Posts
OK, I'm a little crazy but I know I read an article somewhere on this plenum, and I do remember it said nothing but good things about it. Either way , for the price and performance over stock, it looks good to me.......... dammit :madas:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.