Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so I've been getting more and more curious as more people are starting to post that their cars are showing up. My car was built on 6/3 and the ETA was 6/18, but with the bottle-necking going on, I was wondering if anyone else had a build date around that date and what their statuses were,

Thanks!

Mustang GT 5.0L, Manual, Brembo, Elect, Comf, HID...

·
Registered
244 Posts
my car was built the same day, 6/3. I'm in Southern California and the ETA was 06/20. It arrived late at night that day and I picked it up on 06/21.

·
Registered
893 Posts
hey Matt when did you order your car? this whole thing is so crazy.
I mean your car was only built a couple of weeks ago and you got it in less than a month.My car was built 5/14 and is just now on the way.

·
Registered
130 Posts
3-June build date.

Playing offsite pong. What **** luck. I have no idea what is going on with my car and as of Thurs morning it hasn't budged since 20-June.

·
Registered
51 Posts
FWIW, my car was supposedly built on 6/1, with an ETA of 6/19. Still waiting. Much better than some folks on this board, but ... I want my car!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Build date 6/1. First ETA was 6/18. Second ETA was 6/28. ETA as of yesterday is now 7/8. My ETA is definitely moving in the WRONG direction!

·
Registered
316 Posts
My build date was June 3rd and i got the car June 17th.

But i only live 2 hrs from the Flatt rock plant.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey, so I've been getting more and more curious as more people are starting to post that their cars are showing up. My car was built on 6/3 and the ETA was 6/18, but with the bottle-necking going on, I was wondering if anyone else had a build date around that date and what their statuses were,

Thanks!

My car was built on 6/8 and delivered on 6/21, but I live in Ohio just down the road from one of (if not the biggest) the biggest Ford dealers. My car was the only car on the truck not destined for that dealer.

·
Registered
101 Posts
How is everyone finding out about their build dates/delivery dates??? I ordered 5/25 and got a VIN 6/22....Do I call the dealer or check the Ford Fleet website and enter the VIN or is there anyother way to go about this. Thanks...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Build Date 6/10
supposed to be delivered 6/26 -7/3
So far all I get is "In Transit" at lot 51
The update was on 6/13 so I do not know where it is

·
Registered
312 Posts
Call the Dealer or Ford customer service.

Mine was built 5/24 and my ETA has been stuck at 5/31. They have no idea if/when they will get around to shipping it. I'm fed up. I have nothing good to say about any of this and will never order a car again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Call the Dealer or Ford customer service.

Mine was built 5/24 and my ETA has been stuck at 5/31. They have no idea if/when they will get around to shipping it. I'm fed up. I have nothing good to say about any of this and will never order a car again.

My car was built that same week, and after the 6/15 ETA passed they finally changed it to 7/9. I very much doubt I will see it by then, it is still sitting on Ramp 51. I figure with the holiday weekend coming up, and where I live, if it is not on the train now there is no way I will see it by the ETA.

No offense to any owners, but all the people I see who ordered after my car was built and already have them make me sick. Ford has ruined the thrill of getting exactly what I want in options.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my car was built the same day, 6/3. I'm in Southern California and the ETA was 06/20. It arrived late at night that day and I picked it up on 06/21.
wow.. that's pretty awesome! congrats on the speedy delivery! I wish I could be that lucky. My car is being shipped to Atlanta, so it's not further away than Southern Cali.

Thanks for all the replies, it's nice to see some hopefuls. It's easy to see that I'm not alone being without my car, but it's nice to see that people are actually getting cars, surely Ford's working it all out...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm playing the waiting game too. Ordered 5/24, got the VIN 6/3, built 6/14, should be dropped shipped to Roush to make it a Roush Sport, then off to my dealer in Buffalo. According to Ford CS, it's in Gibson, IN - seems to have passed Roush right by. They tell me I have a 7/10 delivery date. Though it would be nice, I know it's not possible.

·
Registered
312 Posts
My car was built that same week, and after the 6/15 ETA passed they finally changed it to 7/9. I very much doubt I will see it by then, it is still sitting on Ramp 51. I figure with the holiday weekend coming up, and where I live, if it is not on the train now there is no way I will see it by the ETA.

No offense to any owners, but all the people I see who ordered after my car was built and already have them make me sick. Ford has ruined the thrill of getting exactly what I want in options.
I agree. I'm happy for those who have received their cars, just pissed at Ford. I go by several lots with 5.0 s that were built after mine. They are all loaded, way too much junk for my taste or I would pick up one and cancel my order.

Reaffirms that Ford really doesn't care about us.

·
Registered
244 Posts
hey Matt when did you order your car? this whole thing is so crazy.
I mean your car was only built a couple of weeks ago and you got it in less than a month.My car was built 5/14 and is just now on the way.
I ordered may 10th. I know I've been very lucky. I don't understand why others are taking so much time. Mine is a gt conv premium with nav system brembo brakes security package so it's not like it's a base model. I really don't understand the discrepancy in build dates and deliveries. It makes absolutely no sense.

·
Registered
44 Posts

Thanks!

Ordered GT Premium 6 sp Sterling Gray with Rapid Spec 401A and 3.73 with 19" polished nickel rims on 5/3. Built on 6/7 and took delivery on 6/21. Live in Central NJ

·
Registered
231 Posts
I got mine this week, i ordered March 29. I will tell you when i drove it, it was worth the wait. I hope that in the next few days the cars get shipped for you guys! Ronn

·
Registered
52 Posts
99redmustang. Use your vin to look up your window sticker. It shows the build date on it. It is at the top in a multi digit date code. Look for the link somewhere to print your window sticker.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ordered May 12th. Built June 11th. Hit the dealer today June 25th! Going to see her after work.

5.0 Race Red w/ black stripe, brembos, security, comfort, 3.73

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.