Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
Has anyone had experence with Lethal Performance? They have a good deal on JBA long tubes silver ceramic for 940.00 plus free shipping. The H pipe is 415.00 for catted.

What do you guys think of them? Thanks

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Very good company. That price really doesn't sound too bad. I've seen those silver ceramic headers for over $1200 and the H for $499 elsewhere.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very good company. That price really doesn't sound too bad. I've seen those silver ceramic headers for over $1200 and the H for $499 elsewhere.
So have I. I wasn't sure about them. I'll probable order them this week.

Oh I put the C&L on yesterday with the 87 load till I run the rest of the gas out and fill with 93 probable today. Big difference the only thing is the idle still takes its time getting down.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
So have I. I wasn't sure about them. I'll probable order them this week.

Oh I put the C&L on yesterday with the 87 load till I run the rest of the gas out and fill with 93 probable today. Big difference the only thing is the idle still takes its time getting down.
The idle thing is common in almost every tune I've seen. Who did your tune again??

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just e-mailed them. where do you get the liveload software?

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's not bad, also check out rpmoutlet.com - they charged me $740 for JBA silver ceramic coated LT's and I think 380 for the catted H-pipe.

This was last year so not sure if they're still doing this...

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
That's not bad, also check out rpmoutlet.com - they charged me $740 for JBA silver ceramic coated LT's and I think 380 for the catted H-pipe.

This was last year so not sure if they're still doing this...
They're now $801 for the silver ceramic and $349 for the catted H.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I haven't delt with leathal performance but I have only heard positive stuff about them.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered my Hurst Shifter from them and will put a comment in the new Vendor Link.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Ive dealt with them several times and they are very good. Call them up and tell them you have a better price from somewhere else. Theyll knock thei price down some. Should save you 60-150

1 - 16 of 16 Posts