Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of fixing the alignment of my car after my bro slammed a curb on the passenger side....i think the settings on the plate may have slid but then i noticed that the adjustment bolts for the adjusting the camber where opposite on the driver side then from the passenger side....? I have the griggs cc plates...should they installed that way...? if anyone has pics of theirs that would be helpful...i've never messed with cc plates before....thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
If you think the settings are off or if it is pulling to one side, you should have it professionally aligned. There is no way you'll be able to adjust them accurately yourself. Its very possible the adjustments will be different from side to side. No two cars will have the same settings either. Here are pictures of my caster/camber plates installed. Keep in mind the pictures were taken before the car was aligned.

Attachments

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Best thing to do would be get it aligned in a shop that knows what they're doing. You can't eyeball caster and camber settings. You might get it close but get it on the alignment rack to get it right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.