1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
These look too good to be true. I investigated their website and they seem legit. I second that motion. I'm thinking these would look good with some Eibachs and my wallet won't be as light afterwards. If anyone can speak on these, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I just bought them last night. I'll let everyone know how the install goes. Hopefully, my car doesn't fall apart, lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I didn't see any updates on these struts, and posted a new question on the same issue this morning on the Bullitt site...I read all kinds of bad reviews on the HP struts.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I have them sitting in a box right now. I wasn't happy or mad about them in the end. I think the springs made a bigger difference than the shocks and struts. I'd just get the D-specs if I had to do it all over again.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I have them sitting in a box right now. I wasn't happy or mad about them in the end. I think the springs made a bigger difference than the shocks and struts. I'd just get the D-specs if I had to do it all over again.
So did you get the D-specs afterall?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
So did you get the D-specs afterall?
Oh yeah. I've had them in for probably 2 months now. I need to keep adjusting them; my daily ride is starting to get uncomfortably bumpy unless I drive at 90mph+. I have them at 5 turns all the way around now.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Oh yeah. I've had them in for probably 2 months now. I need to keep adjusting them; my daily ride is starting to get uncomfortably bumpy unless I drive at 90mph+. I have them at 5 turns all the way around now.
I'm at 3 turns back and probably need to soften mine up too.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
The thought of 18's is starting to creep up in my mind again. Thinking that some more sidewall would help a bit.

But man, I love looking at those 20's. :happydance:

·
Registered
59 Posts
ok, I think I am going with the D-Specs, I only want to do this once...LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.