Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the whole muscle scene. I'm looking to pick something up in the spring. Just wondering if there's anyone around the Edmonton area.

·
Registered
57 Posts
St.Albert 06 Stang here

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you guys know of any mustang meets or anything that happens in the spring?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Do you guys know of any mustang meets or anything that happens in the spring?
hi im the new guy to. Madmatt gave me a cool site for Edmonton and surrounding area owners' heres a link you might wanna checkout. welcome Gt34. Wolf Pack Car Club

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Sherwood Park in da house. Fri. May 4 is when Castrol Raceway opens. I'll be there.:bigthumbsup Castrol Raceway - Edmonton Alberta, Canada
How many of you guys drove your Mustang all winter. I unfortunatly had to. But I only managed to get stuck twice. Both times in the parking lot behind my work.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mine stays in the garage most of the winter. I try to start it every couple of weeks, and if the roads are dry I will occasionally take it out for a spin. I can't wait for spring!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just joined the forum. I am up at St. Albert Tr. and Yellowhead area.
My toy is a 2003 V6 convertible, black on black leather, all the toys, premium package. Will be doing a few things to it this spring. Just needs a little more power. Gave up my 82 corvette and a77 Datsun 280Z for this one. Needs to fun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello fellow Edmontonians!

Anyone out there know of a really good parts/performance shop? (not JBs please).

Thanks,

·
Registered
135 Posts
Edmonton here. I used to see a bunch of old and new hot rods gettin together at the petro can on Manning and 137th every thursday. Wont see them again till spring. Im looking for a torch red GT bumper if anyone knows anyone. Ive got a spoiler for trade or sale too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
St.Albert here repping the SN's baby

Hey StangBanger is your termi the redone with the Cobra R spoiler that always tears it up at castrol?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Edmontonians, good site eh! I have a 93 GT in the Terwilliger area. Performance parts on 149 st is the best place for parts that I have found in town. That is if you dont want to order from the states!

1 - 20 of 144 Posts