Ford Mustang Forum banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wish we could hook up WITH our Stang but we are having carb issues so we are running with our 1990 Talon right now, so we couldn't show your aunt a Stang :(

I am sure my fiancee would be up for meeting up with everyone stil though if we can be cool enough to ride with you all in our Talon, LOL. Far as I know, we are free this weekend Fri and Sat night and all day Sunday. We will probably end up just cruising Whyte for hours on end again.. LOL. Where would you guys want to meet up, if we can get some people interested here.

I wish we could get the Stang running for this season, at least ONE ride in her would make me happy but the carb finally gave out and we got the last Holley in Canada for her. $700 later we find out we have to re-route the fuel line and throttle cable. So yeah, she won't be up right away.. thats for sure. Oh yeah, and Holley cast the adapter off center so we have to drill and file to make the studs fit.. It's been crazy!

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah the board has been quiet lately.!

UC does sound fun.! I've got an oil change goin on today and I will be doing some polishing and detailing on the stang.

You guys want to see the latest styling addition I have done to my car.?

I saw your car yesterday w/o the louvers?

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
everybody still alive out there!!

I'm going to take a few hours today to do some needed polishing on my mustang. I hate orbital buffers but hey do what you need to do to get it shiny again!

·
Registered
57 Posts
The louvers are lookin really good!
I need a chin spoiler now to get some weight back to the front of the car in terms of Flat black.

·
Registered
101 Posts
All still alive???

Seems this thread been near dead since August......I guess most have their cars parked? Well, in any case just a short update.... My 07 Convertible is in the process of getting traded in. I'm keeping the Coupe though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
No, afraid not yet.....

I'm driving the black coupe now, so, the Vert is getting traded in for a doggie hauler. 2010 HHR SS, factory ordered.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Alan .

I'm going back to school in March for 3rd year Repairer or formerly known as 2nd year repairer.
1 year of my Autobody Apprenticeship left .
I've got my Painting Certificate.

What do you guys pay your Body men? I honestly don't think i'm making enough at my current shop.
I say this because my wage hasn't changed going from Prepping cars to doing minor collision.
I'm quick, I produce quality repairs and the jobs leave looking good with everything working.
I'm trying to buy a house next year and the wage i'm making now will make the upcoming mortgage a little bit of a burden.

I'm thinking i'm at least 3-5 dollars underpaid!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey,

Bodymen usually between 22-25 per hour on average. Top notch 25 - 27 per hour.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm driving the black coupe now, so, the Vert is getting traded in for a doggie hauler. 2010 HHR SS, factory ordered.
Well, as the value of my vert has gone into the toilet......50% depreciation.

The 08 Pony Coupe will be up for sale come spring now.

My vert on the other hand....is getting dual exhaust over the next month or so....waiting for my GT rear bumper to get repaired & painted.
Bumper cost me "ZERO", repairs I traded for some custom lights, paint zilch again. Install is done myself of course. Exhaust, going GT left side & a set of over axle mufflers with custom X pipe. Haven't decided on mufflers yet.....Magnaflow or GT500's maybe.:kooky:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am going to visit my uncle in Edmonton next week, first time that i leave Europe :hihi: Will be a great Adventure.

Would be great if i could meet a Mustang fan over there in Edmonton to show me a little bit of the Citiy in a Mustang :bounce2: I would appreciate it :worship

I am so excited !! Are there any good Mustang shops in or nearby Edmonton where i can look after some parts for my Stang ??

·
Registered
101 Posts
Unfortunately, no shops solely dedicated the Stang.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got my True Dual exhaust today.....
Used GT system. True Dual - no Equalizer.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
FOR SALE:

2008 Mustang Coupe W/Pony Pkg
Ebony Solid
Black Leather
4.0L V6
5R55S A/T
Fully Loaded

Mods:
OEM Molded Mud Guards, Rear
OEM Heavy Duty Rubber Mats
Limo Tinted Rear Windows (Back/Quarter/Quarter)
CDC Sequential Tails
Nite-Shaded Third Brake Light
Nite-Shaded Rear Marker Lights
6" Stubby Black Antenna
GT500 Muffler Upgrade

Asking: $23,000.00

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wife's 08 Mustang coupe traded in for 2010 Colorado.:kooky:

·
Registered
140 Posts
is anyone up for a meet up next weekend???? The 29th of May 2010???

If so, drop a line and lets get some cars out! I was thinking of meeting up in St. Albert. . . if this works out that would be great! I know a couple Cobra Terminators will be there!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dave...for you I am definitely in. Just make sure your car is back together by then. Also, why all the love for termies, when you know foxbodys kick a$$.

101 - 120 of 144 Posts