Ford Mustang Forum banner

121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
oh pumpkin. . . I know of only 1 great fox body, and I am sure it is not yours, but it is weird because it does looks like yours, it is silver and has a kick ass blower on it, the worst part is the dude that drives it thinks he is the coolest of cool during the hottest of hot weather and takes his buddies out but never gets on the gas, kinda like he is scared of it, but better yet he sent a AMG packing back down the road too. . .

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think I know that guy...what a goof!

From what I hear, it seems that his passenger was just a touch of bad luck that night.

·
Registered
140 Posts
LOL!!! It was totally him. . . I think I had him in my car once in a while too! That dude is a freaking wimp with his COBRA, from what I hear there are a few guys out there with a stock GT that can take him too, that guy has to learn how to drive!

·
Registered
225 Posts
yeah, I hear you...didn't he end up running a 17 sec 1/4 mile at castrol last year? The guy apparently needs to beef up his rear end or something and stop blaming traction and clutch issues.

Anyhoo...where are the rest of the edmontonians hiding out?

·
Registered
225 Posts
^^that is cool. If it wasn't for my damned landscaping I would be out on the 19th. I'm pretty sure I saw pictures of your car on mrheavyfoot.com.

Once my yard is done, I plan on taking my car out a couple of times for autocross...can't wait.

How are you finding it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyhoo...where are the rest of the edmontonians hiding out?
Well the baby is in the garage because she needs a carb, so we are out playing in the Talon until then. Hopefully mid-month *crosses fingers so tight*. I wanna see what our little 3.3L will do at the track.. Bwuahahahahaha.

Oh btw, spoke with Wolfpack, the Mustang club. Well, they aren't putting together any big shows this season, so no huge mustang show. I'll have to survive with my pictures of last years show.

Anyone know of any Mustang shows at all in Edmonton? I have the car calendar but I think most shows are pretty much any classic car, or every car that shows lately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, just joined the group today. Im from Beaumont, which is about 5km south of Elerlslie road. Dont have a stang right now, but just started looking for one. Had an 1983 with a 4.2 V8 about 10 years ago and want a nice sports car again for the summer that I can occasionally autocross. Hope to see ya guys soon in a V8 SN95 :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
brand new guy here hope to see a few of u on the road this summer... been sitting on a engine for three years havent even dropped it in yet... cant frreakin wait

·
Registered
305 Posts
I am also from Oil Country(HA HA WOO) I've had my stang for a month now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all!
I'm in Sherwood Park! I've had my mustang for just over a year and a half and I'm keeping my eye open for shows/meets this year. I missed them all last year. Hope to see some of you out there!
James

·
Registered
11 Posts
Stony Plain, Alberta

Hello guys.
I am from Stony Plain, Alberta. Don't ask me anything about Mustangs, please. :D
Born in Germany and lived there for 41 years. Got last week a 2005 Mustang convertible. Did not know that it isn't a V6 - no it is a S197. :nono:
I owned a couple of Ford's in Germany. Never a Mustang. I moved to Canada in 2005.

The Mustang has only 31,000 km on it and looks brand new to me.

Best regards and see you on the road guys. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hello guys.
I am from Stony Plain, Alberta. Don't ask me anything about Mustangs, please. :D
Best regards and see you on the road guys. :bigthumbsup
Cool. This snow can't be here too much longer..we had a lucky winter this year but my 2011 still hasn't seen any fresh air since 1st November. I really hope it doesn't dump 3 inches in the middle of March :nono:

I do hope to be driving her by the middle of March :bigthumbsup.

Check out these if you haven't already: Alberta Mustang Owners Association - Home and Wolf Pack Car Club

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sherwood Park in da house. Fri. May 4 is when Castrol Raceway opens. I'll be there.:bigthumbsup Castrol Raceway - Edmonton Alberta, Canada
How many of you guys drove your Mustang all winter. I unfortunatly had to. But I only managed to get stuck twice. Both times in the parking lot behind my work.
I did a return trip from Edmonton to Toronto in my 1015 EcoBoost Mustang. Winter tires were great.

121 - 140 of 144 Posts