Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your from Augusta I would like to know where everyone goes to hang out or cruise or race or whatever. Just moved here from Oklahoma. Later.

·
Registered
100 Posts
how are ya? I'm up in Braselton. I know you probably don't know where that is since you are new here. If you have heard of Road Atlanta (NOT Atlanta Motor Speedway) that is where I am. I am new in the Domestic world, but there are shows constantly around GA. Just find the right website to check. ImportAtlanta.com is a great site. I belonged to that site for about 3 years. Great to find shows and talk to some Ford people. Not the best domestic website though. Still trying to find a good one. LMK if you come across one.

-Anthony

·
Registered
37 Posts
NOPI Atlanta

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 177pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=236 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 177pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 8630" width=236><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 51.75pt" height=69><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 177pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 51.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=236 height=69>Hey guys, newbe here. I'll be at NOPI 10.18 and 10.19 at Atlanta GA? I heard that you can sign up to win a 240 sx. Let me know, maybe we can meet up?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check out CSRA Mustang Club in the Augusta area. They're always going to shows and such. Tell'em Matt Lockaby sent ya!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts