Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carrabba's off the 71 Fields Erytle exit. Across the street from Biggs Supermarket. I will be there around 4:30-5:00 (usually).

1/2 price EVERYTHING (Even top shelf, and single malt scotch) from 4 -7pm (ONLY house wines though).

I know the weather is not looking great...but the car won't melt :dunce:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I'm working as usual... :sosad:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KJ, when are you going to bid next? Fridays off for boozing!

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Next week I'll do my March schedule... but won't get many Fridays if any since I have to have 8 days of in a row when my family visits and then Saturdays and Mondays for the Fire Dept...

Were you going to pick me up? Since I don't drink and drive... :winks

We'll meet up soon! We must also get the wifies together!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep...definitely, the wife just asked about that the other night.

FRIDAY'S OFF...It's an anthem for me!

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I just got a memo that all our furlogees are called back!!! YES!!

So soon we'll be hiring... get ready... and then we'll see how you do with your Fridays off... :winks

·
Registered
273 Posts
kj_cinci said:
Next week I'll do my March schedule... but won't get many Fridays if any since I have to have 8 days of in a row when my family visits and then Saturdays and Mondays for the Fire Dept...

What about those of us that dont have a wife? :laughlitt
I love being single.

·
Registered
265 Posts
KJ,

I'll bring mine if you bring yours. Cinciforse, love to meet up, will try this Friday. Don't know if I will have enough time, I am actually picking my car up tomorrow afternoon. Also, you are invited to Saturday's events at the house if interesetd.

Email me [email protected]

kj_cinci said:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys....

KJ- Yep...Let me know when the hiring starts...I want a job! I'll just let them know I don't do Fridays...or Holidays....or mornings...but not too late either...:winks

006GT- Dave no wife needed, but the ex is more than welcome too.

Mustangsaretuff- Congrats!...Now stretch her legs and bring her by tomorrow! :drool:

·
Registered
785 Posts
CinciForse said:
Carrabba's off the 71 Fields Erytle exit. Across the street from Biggs Supermarket. I will be there around 4:30-5:00 (usually).

1/2 price EVERYTHING (Even top shelf, and single malt scotch) from 4 -7pm (ONLY house wines though).

I know the weather is not looking great...but the car won't melt :dunce:
If you don't get a lot of takers, I'll join you...

In Houston!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J&D...If it looks like no one is going to show, I'll ask KJ for a buddy pass...Wha ttime does Happy Hour Start in Houston?:dunce:

·
Registered
785 Posts
CinciForse said:
J&D...If it looks like no one is going to show, I'll ask KJ for a buddy pass...Wha ttime does Happy Hour Start in Houston?:dunce:
As soon as you get here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.