Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, ive wondered about this idea for a while now but im a little reluctant to go through with my plans. i have a white 2000 v6 mustang hard top and i wanted to do 2 8 inch black racing stripes down the center of the car. also have black headlights and black tail lights. I heard that you can purchase some type of spray that goes over head/tail lights that makes them black rather than whole new lights. how do you think that it will turn out???? :scratchchin :scratchchin :scratchchin :scratchchin

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
i think a white car with black stripes looks good,and the head and tail lights blacked out will compliment the stripes.You should be able to hunt around the gallery and find a pic close to what you are going to do.

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
it should come with directions..i have never used it,i done my taillights myself with paint,pics in profile....there is a light tinting thread around here you can hunt up,it had some good info in it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i wouldnt recommend a spray tint. if you can afford it, look for headlights that have black inserts in them if you want the darker look. if tinting your headlights incorrectly by even a little but, it will not look good during the day. thats my opinion personally but everyone has a different one and i respect yours, jus thought i would give you my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.