Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get rid of.my unlocked tuner ready for use and jlt cold.air.intake, i know this is supposed to go in classified but my phone wont let me haha, best offer gets em:)

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
why would you get rid of them? Unless you plan on going F/I you should keep them:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doing an engine swap!

·
Registered
872 Posts
How much are you asking for? And would I be able to use the tuner on my car? I'm a newbie with tuners. :p

I already have a BBK, but since it doesn't require a tune maybe the JLT would be better.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$100 right now!!! Ha im just kidding but ill give $450
sounds good to me brotha and ill cover the shipping, unless someone offers more but yeah thats cool w me if no one does and i will ask u for ur ecu code so i can have them set it up for your car so you can plug and play right when you get them

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much are you asking for? And would I be able to use the tuner on my car? I'm a newbie with tuners. :p

I already have a BBK, but since it doesn't require a tune maybe the JLT would be better.
lol yeah you would, i would get your ecu code from you and have bama tune it for your car so when you got it you could plug it up and use it, and idk how much more hp the jlt will give you over the bbk but it looks and sounds good, and i didnt have an asking price i was just going to sell to the highest offer, so the guy under your post offered $450 so so far him, and if you didnt know the combo on a.m. is 600 bucks, tuners been in a box and the cold air intake has been on my car for about a month but i took it off a week ago still lookin n feelin brand new

1 - 7 of 7 Posts