Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

They have the MAC axlebacks for $332 with no shipping. That's the best I've found so far and unless you guys have had bad experiences with them I think that's the route I'll go. I realize nothing I've bought for the car so far is performance related but I've been jonesing for the ducktail/ louvered quarters look since I first saw a GT that way. I know the muffs aren't good for any power either but after hearing them in a sound clip and seeing the nice chrome tips I think it fits the 60's musclecar image. I'm sure I'll go into debt on perf parts eventually but I'm just happy that each day brings me closer to my build date.

Thanks in advance guys...
Snack

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have purchased my 4.10's and my xcal from Brenspeed....fast shipping and good service every time.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
psfracer said:
I have purchased my 4.10's and my xcal from Brenspeed....fast shipping and good service every time.
I bought my Xcal-2 and C&L from Brent. Great service, fast shipping.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You'll have no problems with Brenspeed.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys,

That's what I wanted to know. I had no reason to doubt them I just wanted to check. When researching online I'm always leary of prices that are a bit lower than the norm without prior knowlege of the company.

Here goes more money on a car I don't have yet!

Snack:winks

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm another satisfied customer. C&L intake and XCal2.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Got my Meziere elec. water pump from them FAST ! I recommend.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ah Ha! Another MAC axleback man. Welcome to the club.

You will love the MACS!:clap

·
Registered
538 Posts
Good Stuff

Got a Hurst Short Throw Competetion Shifter from Brenspeed on Ebay ($189.00 + free shipping). Came fast and as described. Hopefully you'll have the same luck I did.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Adding my .02....Brenspeed was very fast and the communication was great!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Gig4Fun said:
Got my Meziere elec. water pump from them FAST ! I recommend.
same here.
Called Brent at 4:30 and my pump was in the mail that day.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
MachOne said:
Ah Ha! Another MAC axleback man. Welcome to the club.

You will love the MACS!:clap
I'm pretty pumped about my choice. I like the stock sound and I like all the other after market ones that I've heard but for some reason the MACs stood out to me. I heard the clip at www.mustangworld.com along with their write-up and I was hooked. For the price you can't go wrong getting chrome, rolled 4 inch tips along with that growly sound. I'm glad to see you're happy with yours!

AND thanks again everyone for the "always appreciated" input.

Snack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.