Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i'm looking at the pypes long tubes from Brenspeed and neither or their midpipes have cats, which i need. in the drop down box it offers high flow cats but i'm wondering if those as weld on or bolt on to the off road x pipe they offer ?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Not to hijack your thread, but a question about the pypes? do you know if they show the hp gains like jba, mac, or bbk? I know they're less expensive which is good, if they're productive.

I think American Muscle offers a pypes xpipe with cats.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i know retro GT got the headers from there but he doesn't run cats i believe. worst case scenario you can have cats welded, shouldn't cost much at all

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
The Pypes midpipe comes as an offroad version, but you have the option to add the cats if you would like to. The cats are not welded in and they do have to be clamped or welded in. If you want to run cats on your Pypes midpipe, you simply cut 8.5" off the end of the legs of the midpipe and they slide right in. We install these headers all of the time here in our shop and the installation and fitment is great! These headers show great gains as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts