Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been toying with the idea of getting rid of the rocker skirts on my GT and putting side pipes on it like the old vettes.

any opinions or pics?

·
Registered
556 Posts
im running side pipes but i left the sideskirts on so the pipes sit really low..i am planning on taking them off after i get the new wheels and tires installed..they are nice but the interior resonance is to much because they are exiting right there

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im running side pipes but i left the sideskirts on so the pipes sit really low..i am planning on taking them off after i get the new wheels and tires installed..they are nice but the interior resonance is to much because they are exiting right there
do you have any pics? wanna sell them lol?

·
Registered
912 Posts
i was planning on running a side exit, with the exaust stil under the car, just cut the mid pipe, and run a slp lm in there so it will fit, and pipe it out with a 45 degree turn and angle cutting the tip so it looks pretty, i havent seen any side pipe i would like to see it too lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
do you have any pics? wanna sell them lol?
i will see if i can find some pics or i will go take some and try and upload them..im down to sell them as soon as i get them off!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts