Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
wow those look nice do you already have stripes on the side?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have the GT/CS stripes, yes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hood stickers

I saw a 2010 gt with c stripes and Mustang written on the hood scoop,I thought it looked great.I have a 2008 Gt/Cs and am looking for those for my hood scoops.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I ordered these off ebay (shipped) for under $30. I've even seen them for under $20.

Easy to apply with a bit of water/soap. Work the bubbles out with a thick credit card or vinyl tool, with a microfiber cloth around it so you don't scratch or harm the vinyl.

·
Registered
653 Posts
You may want to check these guys out
They have a similar hood decal set, and they can also print on clear vinyl like your CS stripe. I bet is you asked them they could do a hood set with the same clear vinyl like your CF stripe, even fade it for you.
Now that would be a hot ticket

Auto Trim DESIGN - '05-Current Ford Mustang Graphics

·
Registered
21 Posts
Exactly the decal I was going to order tomorrow for my white GT...they will go great with the car...I would order them if I was you

·
Registered
21 Posts
They have a similar hood decal set, and they can also print on clear vinyl like your CS stripe. I bet is you asked them they could do a hood set with the same clear vinyl like your CF stripe, even fade it for you.

Here is their ebay store: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hood...ssories#ht_656wt_1165?clk_rvr_id=250869394571

I've heard their stuff is high quality...I am ordering these tomorrow for mine!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Dude! Awesome! Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely check these guys out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Those will look great. I'm thinking of a set of matte black ones for my hood. Not sure if I want any kind of wording in it though. Maybe "MUSTANG" IDK.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ended up not going with the spears from American Muscle, instead I went with Rider Graphix (ridergraphix.com) after others on the forum had success with them. Stuck 'em on today, love 'em! Gives her a much more aggressive look. I tried to upload pics, but the uploader didn't seem to be working for me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Awesome man, lookin forward to those pics! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let's try it this way...

For some reason I am unable to attach pictures. I've done it before, but I keep getting errors now...

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I'm a fan!

Any pics of matte black ones on a black Stang?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts