Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, I sure hope I didn't start a war on here..I have nothing but trust and respect for the guys at Brenspeed and will do business with them in the future..I am a very particular individual and was just looking for someone who may have had some issues with engine modifications similar to mine..The car runs great other than a minor problem at start up and I'm certainly not blaming the new cams for that..Could it be not a loss of power, but maybe my problem is not being used to the new 4.10's..Maybe I'm just not hot footing it like I used to..I don't know..I did not know what to expect with these upgrades, so anything even moderately different I'm going to have questions in regards to it's current running status..If I maybe have offended anyone in my quest for knowledge, I am truly sorry..Thanks to all who have replied and to those at Brenspeed..I believe my questions have been answered..

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
No you didn't start anything dude. I have cams already. He is talking about the car becoming very cold natured, idling like total crap, basically being a total PITA to drive in traffic at all. Those are more srtip than street cams, I was messing with him because they do give the lope idle. But, unlike the NSR cams these give a real power increase you can't realstickly run around with them in a daily driver.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts