Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find the setting that allows me to tweek treble and/or bass. I believe I have looked through every category of the menu and cant find it. Surely this head allows you to tweak these. Do any of you know?

·
Registered
336 Posts
05 SatinSylvia said:
I can't seem to find the setting that allows me to tweek treble and/or bass. I believe I have looked through every category of the menu and cant find it. Surely this head allows you to tweak these. Do any of you know?
SatinSylvia,

This unit has a
5-Band Digital Parametric Equalizer instead of just Bass & Treble controls. Look for "5-Band Digital Parametric Equalizer" in the manual and there should be instructions.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks GeoStang, I found the 5 band Parametric but really have no idea what those settings mean, so i guess ill just fiddle around with them.

·
Registered
106 Posts
05 SatinSylvia said:
Thanks GeoStang, I found the 5 band Parametric but really have no idea what those settings mean, so i guess ill just fiddle around with them.
I have the unit and I would have to say my ears say the 5 band Graphic Equalizer gives me the best settings. I could not seem to get the Parametric Equalizer to get the same sound. Also this could be also due to the fact that you could spend months setting up each setting including the crossover and the time shift. for each type of music you listen to. Once you get it all tweaked your handheld remote will become your best friend when wanting to quickly switch between the different settings.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, my head unit did something weird yesterday. I cleaned it with a Maxell cleaning disc and took the disc out and out an audio cd in , and the extended face would not recede completely back down into the base. It stopped about an a quarter inch from the base. I tried resetting it, and reinserting the disc but no luck, so it s still stuck out there. Anybody know any solutions?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a nice ALpine unit in mine. I am sorry but that may not have been your best choice if you do not understand the cut offs, hz, khz, etc.

Take it back to the place you bought it from and see if you can pay them $10 or so to set it up for you.

·
Registered
106 Posts
05 SatinSylvia said:
Hey guys, my head unit did something weird yesterday. I cleaned it with a Maxell cleaning disc and took the disc out and out an audio cd in , and the extended face would not recede completely back down into the base. It stopped about an a quarter inch from the base. I tried resetting it, and reinserting the disc but no luck, so it s still stuck out there. Anybody know any solutions?
Are you sure you did not set one of the tilt options by mistake?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts