Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a set of 19" GT-CS wheels I am trying to sell. Two wheels are in excellent condition. The other two are in good condition with some minor curb rash.

I have been trying to sell these for months, but no one has offered me anything! Meanwhile, it looks like every pair of wheels that's in the classifieds has been sold!

What is a fair price to ask on these? I would like to sell them, is $750 too much or do people just not like the style of these?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
i personally have noit shopped for these type of wheels, but 750 seems a little high to me just my input. if i was to sell id ask 800 with tires. 600 without. again just my 2 cents..

B

·
0 Posts
I was going to pay $900 for the v6 version of those wheels but they were like new. I wouldn't pay $750 for curb rashed wheels but maybe that's just me.

Sent from the iPhone's killer's killer!

B

·
0 Posts
I forgot to add that $900 included tires and tpms.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Those have sold on this forums classified for $450. I have also seen them on Craigslist here in LA for $500. And that includes tires with about 4k miles. Sucks because they are worth a lot more, but people would rather buy aftermarket rims for that price.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I love those wheels and want to get some soon. It's just that at $750 I could order some new black drift style wheels from AM for less.
4 black 19x9.5 AMR wheels new $699.96 shipped..love the GT/CS wheels just a little too steep

·
Registered
13 Posts
I could be mistaken, but from looking at the picss you posted it looks like it's more than just a little road rash on some of the rims - there look like scratches quite a ways up the spokes. That would drop the price quite a bit.

B

·
0 Posts
I really love those wheels, they are my favorite OEMs but most guys want a more aggressive offset. You really need spacers if you want to push the corners out.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I can't comment about the price, but the curb rash is a HUGE turn off for buyers...everytime I go on Craigslist to look around for rims, I immediately skip the ones that have curb rash.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Hey guys, I have a set of 19" GT-CS wheels I am trying to sell. Two wheels are in excellent condition. The other two are in good condition with some minor curb rash.

I have been trying to sell these for months, but no one has offered me anything! Meanwhile, it looks like every pair of wheels that's in the classifieds has been sold!

What is a fair price to ask on these? I would like to sell them, is $750 too much or do people just not like the style of these?

Thanks!
Personally, I wouldn't give you anything for those wheels. They're damaged. Minor curb rash? Sorry my friend, that's moderate curb rash. It's pretty bad actually. Those two wheels are in poor condition. My guess is, you would have better luck selling the like new ones on eBay in one auction and the damaged ones as damaged in a separate auction.

Sorry.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts

Thanks!
I'd keep it just incase you trade in your car later on. A CS is not a CS without the wheels and you might not be able to get your hands on a set when you need it down the line.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I don't think id ever sell the wheels that came on a $40k car i bust my butt off for. Plus its a special edition if anything id fine a replacement for that wheel.some people aren't that hungry for money to afford new wheels. I was thinking of maybe selling my stock wheels not id rather keep them. The cs wheels are 19x8.5 reason folks sell them is to upgrade to 19x9 or 9.5,10 to be one to run a wider tire. I've seen some people run 275/40/19 on these wheels in the back with no problem.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Not to resurrect a dead question - but is there anyway to buy the wheels for a 2014 GT/CS Premium New or like new. The owner before us banged them up a little and I would like to replace them with good looking (no scratches or major damage) I LOVE the look of them and even though I would like to run bigger tires in back - I probably would't so buying bigger rims is probably not an option.

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
10,110 Posts
Not to resurrect a dead question - but is there anyway to buy the wheels for a 2014 GT/CS Premium New or like new.
Watch e-bay, the classifieds on here, and your local Craig's List.

It might take a while, but they will turn up eventually.

People are constantly "upgrading" their wheels and selling their old ones, you just have to watch and wait long enough for the ones you want to show up. You can probably get a good deal on them too, as this thread suggests.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.