Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any information on these turbos it would be great. I have read both good and bad things about them. I am looking to get a power adder and saw these but I also have been looking at pro chargers and paxton as well. Thanks

·
Registered
506 Posts
There's a lot on corral.net about them. Wouldn't mind putting one of their kits on an inexpensive Foxbody, but don't think I would do it to my 2013. It's not a straight bolt on and will require some skills and work to get everything on there right. Plus would u want to spend all that time getting everything going and have to take it off because the inexpensive (cheap) exhaust manifolds are cracking/leaking. Recommend a well known supercharger kit for proven and reliable power.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Do they make their own turbos? Or do they modify a well known manufacturer's turbo and call it their own? I'd definitely skip them if they make their own turbos. I'd never put anything other than the big 3 (Borg Warner, Garret, Precision) on any car I own, or used turbo oem for a budget build...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice guys. What about Paxton or vortech? I have yet to check out precision yet.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Tons of info on Paxton and Vortech. They've been around a long time and have a good reputation. Do a search to find some first hand experiences. There are a lot out there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts