Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
05 GT with pirelli p-zero nero tires. Recently got it and tires need rotated. Just wondering if these p-zero's are directional and what is the pattern for rotating? Also the tires are p235 55 r17 on all for corners. Are the rear rims wider? This would also be an issue when rotating tires. Thanks

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
those are my stock tires, they can be rotated any which way you want since they are the same size on all 4 corners. I rotate the front drivers to the rear pax and vice versa, this way they stay as fresh as possible

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
FWIW, directional tires normally have an arrow on the sidewall indicating the direction of rotation.

·
Registered
82 Posts
those are my stock tires, they can be rotated any which way you want since they are the same size on all 4 corners. I rotate the front drivers to the rear pax and vice versa, this way they stay as fresh as possible
This isn't a same size issue. It has to do with the tread configuration. P Zero Neros aren't directional. Rotating diagram is in the owner's manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.