Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a radio show or podcast that is based on Classic Mustangs?....Or even one that talks about classic cars in general....

I listen to alot of radio shows and podcasts while I am at work and I am wondering if there are any shows that talk about the love for Classic Mustangs....

If there arent any....someone needs to start one....

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I agree. I don't know of any. I have Sirius in my truck at work and all they have is a Nascar channel. Not for me. There's so much other garbage on there, why not give it a try?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Podcasting is a labor of love for most people who do it. It can get lucrative though if you gain an audience that advertisers want. Many successful people become successful by recognizing an unfilled need, then filling it.

What type of Classic Mustang podcast would YOU listen to?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree MustangBradley....Podcasting is a labor of love and very time consuming as I myself do actively podcast....

I wish I had the time to produce a podcast on Mustangs or Classic cars in general but sadly there aren't enough hours in a day to do it....

I do have to say that a podcast on just classic mustangs would be hard to keep going as you have limited amounts of content but one on classic cars would be feasible if you had the time to do it and that is the kind I would like to listen to....one that covers every aspect of all types of older vehicles....

If anyone ever finds a show like that please let us people who want to have a show like that to listen to know about it!!!....

I hope you all are having a great day out there!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts