Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
I LOVE Jessica (that's my pony's name)! She's the best thing...ever. However, there are a few things involved in loving my girl that I didn't bargain for, and I'm not sure what to do about them. It's kinda like that ONE person (male or female) that you dated at some point that was so fine you couldn't stand it? You know the one? All you ever wanted was to be seen in public being loved on by them? But inevitably the relationship became WAAAAY too much work? Well, I don't see that happening with Jess, but it she is affecting my day to day life!
Ok, parked her this morning at seven am. No shopping carts in the lot. 45 minutes later? Six of them floating around within twenty feet of her!!! Now I'm so paranoid I've gotta go check on her every five minutes. Sheesh. But she's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful...:eyebulge:

·
Registered
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
ground rules for my stang (when i finally get it)

DrDoom said:
Ok,
I LOVE Jessica (that's my pony's name)! She's the best thing...ever. However, there are a few things involved in loving my girl that I didn't bargain for, and I'm not sure what to do about them. It's kinda like that ONE person (male or female) that you dated at some point that was so fine you couldn't stand it? You know the one? All you ever wanted was to be seen in public being loved on by them? But inevitably the relationship became WAAAAY too much work? Well, I don't see that happening with Jess, but it she is affecting my day to day life!
Ok, parked her this morning at seven am. No shopping carts in the lot. 45 minutes later? Six of them floating around within twenty feet of her!!! Now I'm so paranoid I've gotta go check on her every five minutes. Sheesh. But she's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful...:eyebulge:
These are the rules that me, my wife, family and anyone else that i ever let drive my car (believe me its a short list) will follow:

1. It will never see any type of precipitation. ever. if it looks like its gonna rain, drive the truck.

2. NO KIDS ALLOWED.

3. You spill a drink, i might spill some blood.

4. It will NEVER under ANY circumstances be parked at Walmart. It will not be left anywhere where shopping carts are present or may become present.

5. You will slow for bumps and avoid holes at all cost even if it means running the poor SOB in the other lane off the road.

6. You track in crap on the floor mat, clean it up. wipe your feet on the nearest camaro, thats what they are there for.

7. NO SMOKING. PERIOD. AS FOR THE TIRES, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

8. You break it, you WILL buy it.

9. Never, Never touch the little red button.:winks

10. You wreck it and I will probably being going to jail.:sterb:

G

·
thank god i'm not alone....i cracked my front bumper hitting a cat...or raccoon..:winks ...it costs around 800 dollars getting a new bumper cover...yesterday someone chipped my rear bumper in a movie lot...i just came back from ford having bought a rear bumper cover..gonna be 500 installed...i will not see one scratch on this car...arrrrggggg....its a sickness...i'm buying a sh*tcar...a 3000$ suv to beat on and this car is going in the garage forever...might be rolled out 5 times a year...i swear its like people are aiming for it....i actually scream when a chinese guy is drivin behind me....sigh...i guess it could be worse...i could be burning money on a crack addiction

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
nghtrnnr said:
thank god i'm not alone....i cracked my front bumper hitting a cat...or raccoon..:winks ...it costs around 800 dollars getting a new bumper cover...yesterday someone chipped my rear bumper in a movie lot...i just came back from ford having bought a rear bumper cover..gonna be 500 installed...i will not see one scratch on this car...arrrrggggg....its a sickness...i'm buying a sh*tcar...a 3000$ suv to beat on and this car is going in the garage forever...might be rolled out 5 times a year...i swear its like people are aiming for it....i actually scream when a chinese guy is drivin behind me....sigh...i guess it could be worse...i could be burning money on a crack addiction
I am firmly without a shadow of a doubt convinced that new cars are crap magnets. (nicks,dings,chips,poop, whatever).
8 years driving a pickup, no rocks hit the windshield, new car one month old, bam. someone get that license plate!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
grocery cart race

I was at the grocery store this morning and I take the cart out with me.

The weather is crap today..high winds and raining like hell...so I get my stuff in the trunk and I move the cart away from all other cars .
So i get mine started up and was playing my scratch off tickets...no I didnt win...and all of a sudden the wind blows the cart right at me...I had to pull out of the spot rather quickly ...the cart was actually picking up speed...
Should I consider that a win????:happyhapp

·
Registered
55 Posts
woes

I'll share my recent woes with you all. Try having a Dodge 1500 truck back into your front fender while at McDonalds, and I'll show you something to cry about. Today I'm driving a white Cavalier with crank windows while the Beast is being repaired by my local Ford dealer's body shop. Just can't have anything nice these days, can you? Thank goodness she had insurance or I might have made the 5 o'clock news.

·
Registered
55 Posts
out of the spot rather quickly ...the cart was actually picking up speed...
Should I consider that a win????:happyhapp[/QUOTE]
I'll let you count it...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I am firmly without a shadow of a doubt convinced that new cars are crap magnets. (nicks,dings,chips,poop, whatever).
8 years driving a pickup, no rocks hit the windshield, new car one month old, bam. someone get that license plate!!!!!!!!
truck must not be a chevy, every time i drive the damn thing the windshield gets it. my hope is it will continue to take the beating and spare the stang!:cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
There are people out there that don't ever develop feelings for their automobile. The motor vehicle, (h is silent), that they drive is the one that they stumbled upon either through a relative or friend. The real treasure is what is inside the shopping cart that they carefully navigate between Mustangs in such a way as to not cause any damage to their...Tater Tots.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
GTNOS said:
truck must not be a chevy, every time i drive the damn thing the windshield gets it. my hope is it will continue to take the beating and spare the stang!:cool:
Chevy S-10 :heha: :heha: :heha: :heha:

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Dea. R&E said:
There are people out there that don't ever develop feelings for their automobile. The motor vehicle, (h is silent), that they drive is the one that they stumbled upon either through a relative or friend. The real treasure is what is inside the shopping cart that they carefully navigate between Mustangs in such a way as to not cause any damage to their...Tater Tots.
But then they let the carts go when they are through with them to cause mayhem and emotional difficulties to the owners of Mustangs.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
I've come to believe it just doesn't matter how careful you are. I had mine for 10 days when I took a bolt through the w/s. $462.00!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
pcfrisch said:
Chevy S-10 :heha: :heha: :heha: :heha:
i got an 02 1500 z71 extended cab and i swear, every friggin time i drive it, another chip or crack. EVERY TIME! others i talk to with this model tell me the same thing. not enough "rake" on the windshield i think to deflect rocks. used to have an 88 s-10. LOL! never had a prob:tongue

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ok with you folks all the way.:mad:

We'd had the GT 1 day. 1 d a y !!!:?:

Decided to drive it up the road to a restaurant instead of my wife's 04 Maxima. About 1 1/2 miles up the road this "kid" sees us coming and burns out in front of us in his Yukon. Slings a rock -- you can guess the rest -- hits the windshield and runs immediately :madas:-- Novus came to fix it, but it had run to 11 inches -- stopped it but it's there to see each time we drive. :weepsHadn't even activated the insurance, but they still paid for the Novus fix. While he was fixing it, I looked around the car and there was a 6" scratch across the front bumper.:anianger: If only the GT was Christine, she'd fix herself and hunt down the stupid Yukon kid. :sterb: :evillol:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Exactlt!!!

Took Jess out last night. Can't avoid parking within relative shopping cart range during the day, it's where I work, but this was my night to shine!!! See, there's this girl...you know the rest.:winks Asked her out last week in anticipation of having Jessica by then to make me look...even better (thought I was gonna say "good" didn't you?)
Went into Jacksonville, had a great time, night's going REALLY well (you know what I mean:rolleyes: ) and Victoria (the girl) asks if we can stop on the way home. Not sure what she needs from the store, but not gonna tell her "no" either. Parked all the way at the back of the lot. Not taking any chances. Just waiting for Torie to say something about the long walk in the freezing cold (HEY! 45 IS freezing in Florida). Not a word. We get done (I noticed Torie went to the "pharmacy" dept. so I'm starting to think I might get lucky) when we head back out. These three "ladies" (******** is more appropriate, but I'm trying to be nice) are loading groceries in their Dodge Ram when one of them just pushes a cart out from the truck and it starts heading for Jess!:sosad: Time stops. I break into a run only to see something go by me like the Flash!! The shopping cart stops as the Flash hits it, and then I realize its Torie!! And shes screaming, SCREAMING at the woman!
"Don't you ever do that again! You're lucky that didn't hit his car! I'd beat you down, b!#@h!!!"
That tears it. I'm marrying this woman.:laughlitt

·
Registered
708 Posts
DrDoom said:
Took Jess out last night. Can't avoid parking within relative shopping cart range during the day, it's where I work, but this was my night to shine!!! See, there's this girl...you know the rest.:winks Asked her out last week in anticipation of having Jessica by then to make me look...even better (thought I was gonna say "good" didn't you?)
Went into Jacksonville, had a great time, night's going REALLY well (you know what I mean:rolleyes: ) and Victoria (the girl) asks if we can stop on the way home. Not sure what she needs from the store, but not gonna tell her "no" either. Parked all the way at the back of the lot. Not taking any chances. Just waiting for Torie to say something about the long walk in the freezing cold (HEY! 45 IS freezing in Florida). Not a word. We get done (I noticed Torie went to the "pharmacy" dept. so I'm starting to think I might get lucky) when we head back out. These three "ladies" (******** is more appropriate, but I'm trying to be nice) are loading groceries in their Dodge Ram when one of them just pushes a cart out from the truck and it starts heading for Jess!:sosad: Time stops. I break into a run only to see something go by me like the Flash!! The shopping cart stops as the Flash hits it, and then I realize its Torie!! And shes screaming, SCREAMING at the woman!
"Don't you ever do that again! You're lucky that didn't hit his car! I'd beat you down, b!#@h!!!"
And here I throught I had it good because my wife lets me guard the car while she shops.

·
Registered
90 Posts
DrDoom said:
Torie's a keeper. Don't you dare let that one get away. Mustang fanatics 101 -- college course -- mostly failures 'cause only the very best get an "A" -- Torie is definitely an A+++

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
mallorysmom said:
I'll share my recent woes with you all. Try having a Dodge 1500 truck back into your front fender while at McDonalds, and I'll show you something to cry about. Today I'm driving a white Cavalier with crank windows while the Beast is being repaired by my local Ford dealer's body shop. Just can't have anything nice these days, can you? Thank goodness she had insurance or I might have made the 5 o'clock news.
The FIRSTthing I always tell the rental company is "I will not accept ANYTHING made by GM."

I would rather DIE!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts