Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen several posts in the past few days containing harsh language, name calling and put downs. This will stop. A few unmentioned have kept it up and have been warned. I dont care what other websites do or dont do, this will not happen in the 4.6 section or anywhere on AFM. We are hear to learn from each other. I do appreciate the few that have kept a cool temper and refrained from becoming just like them. :eyepoppin

·
Banned
918 Posts
You mean "here" :D

Sorry man just playing. Relax a bit

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DooH! You are right. Thanks lol. I can take a joke, as i have a great sense of humor and alot of things u have said were funny to me, but i have to uphold my job here at AFM so it cant be allowed here is all.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have seen several posts in the past few days containing harsh language, name calling and put downs. This will stop. A few unmentioned have kept it up and have been warned. I dont care what other websites do or dont do, this will not happen in the 4.6 section or anywhere on AFM. We are hear to learn from each other. I do appreciate the few that have kept a cool temper and refrained from becoming just like them. :eyepoppin
Hey man would you do me a favor? If you don't have a myspace forget it but if you do would you make a myspace mustang group with these rules it would be the best mustang group on myspace with these rules.
If you can't its ok many thanks anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.