Ford Mustang Forum banner

Attn Sonic Blue Owners

12162 Views 13 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Vandil
What would you think of Vista Blue Racing Stripes on a Sonic Blue.:happyhapp I think that would provide a Ghost Stripe effect because the colors are soo similar. I was thinking white but I am 16 and do not want to stand out to cops. Let me know what you think. I have not seen Vista Blue in person so I am unsure whether the two can even be noticed. Thanks alot, Randy
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I dont want the extra attention. I dont want my car to stand out at a busy intersection. I think it was the West Coast Customs Mustang that was sonic blue with ghost stripes. I just dont know how Sonic and Vista would match up.

Attachments

Just Checked an old thread... here is what i found...

Attachments

That would look nice but I dont want a baby blue effect. I do know it is a cop magnet and sonic blue is already a bright color. Hell my plates are begging for a ticket: 1SWTPNY with a 17 yr old driving. You know what kind of attention this would attract?
Darth said:
Having a newer Mustang is a cop magnet no matter which color.A couple of my buddies who work the local police department say the new GTO's are hardest to spot because they blend in so well.

As for striping the car,just go for it! It'll be a constant question in your mind until you make it happen. If you have the stripes painted on,how about a white mettalic with hint of blue pearl to match the car color?

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.