Ford Mustang Forum banner

Attn Sonic Blue Owners

12162 Views 13 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Vandil
What would you think of Vista Blue Racing Stripes on a Sonic Blue.:happyhapp I think that would provide a Ghost Stripe effect because the colors are soo similar. I was thinking white but I am 16 and do not want to stand out to cops. Let me know what you think. I have not seen Vista Blue in person so I am unsure whether the two can even be noticed. Thanks alot, Randy
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
I recently passed an '05 Sonic blue GT with light blue stripes. I have to admit, I didn't really care for it. I went for the Black and Blue (wonder if there's something there Freud would like to comment on:tongue ). I didn't like the stripes but went for the Mach 1 look. You can see pics in my gallery.

I don't think you're going to see enough difference between the sonic blue and vista blue. From what I've been able to tell, it's the same blue tint with a larger metalic flake. The sonic blue is more of a pearl.

How about some of the color-changing clearcoats? I had thought of doing ghost flames in them before settling on the Mach 1 look. If you really like the stripes you could go with a dark grey.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.